***Updated February 23, 2021***
We are open for dining in, here’s what you can expect:
We are seating at 50% capacity for the safety of all guests and staff.
We highly recommend making a reservation. We will be accepting walk-ins, but if a table is not available upon arrival, the host will take your name and phone number and ask you to wait in your car. The host will text or call you when your table is ready. No one will be allowed to wait inside the building for their table to become ready.
We ask that you wash your hands before entering the dining room. We have a portable sink outside for your use, or you can use the restroom sink before being taken to your table. Hand sanitizer is available to all guests. We will continue using single use menus, as well as single serve condiments.
We will all be wearing masks, the kitchen, servers, bartenders, hosts, and managers. Current City of Austin protocols ask that you also wear a mask when not at your table eating or drinking.
Just like we always do, we sanitize each table, booth, and chair between guests. We have added additional layers of sanitation. For example, every 30 minutes we are stopping to sanitize door handles, common areas, and easily touched surfaces. We don’t want to get sick any more than we want our guests to.
Some other changes we have made:
Online Ordering and Payments now available at bartlettsaustin.com. All the same great food and wine, right to your car.
- Our dining hours are now 11-9 Sunday – Thursday, and 11-10 on Friday and Saturday.
- We will continue to offer curbside pickup orders even when open for dining.
- We are on a limited menu at this time, so some items are not currently available. Please view the menu on our website for the most up to date offerings.
- There are now full dining options for the patio, while still observing proper distancing.
- We now offer table side payment.
We want to thank you for supporting us through these tough times and we look forward to welcoming you back in to dine with us soon.
The Team at Bartlett’s
To make a reservation by phone, please call 512-451-7333